All You Need to Know About Parco Sigurtà Timings
Opened to the public in 1978, Parco Sigurtà is one of the best gardens in Italy. Spanning 150 acres, here you can see stunning naturally landscaped gardens, vast green lawns, and annual seasonal flowerings.
Since the park is open seasonally, and it is a popular tourist destination, make sure that you plan your visit in advance. Read on to find out more about Parco Sigurtà timings, the best time to visit, and other related information.
Parco Sigurtà Opening Hours
Parco Sigurtà is open from 6 March to 13 November 2022.
- April to September: 9 AM - 7 PM (last admission at 6 PM)
- March, October, and November: 9 AM - 6 PM (last admission at 5 PM)
Last Entry: 1 hour before closing.
Closure: Parco Sigurtà is closed to the public between mid-November and April each year.
Duration of Visit: An average visit would last 2-3 hours, however, some people end up spending the whole day at the park.Book Parco Sigurtà Tickets
Best Time to Visit Parco Sigurtà
Spring (March to May)
During the spring, you can see the flowers of the garden in full bloom, and during “Tulipmania” you can see the park’s million tulips in their full splendor. However, this is also the time at which the park attracts most of its visitors, meaning it can get a bit crowded.
Summer (June to August)
In the summer months, the park experiences warm weather and sunny days. While some of the spring flowerings would be over, it is the perfect time to explore the other attractions at the park. Additionally, the summer months are relatively less crowded.
Fall (September to November)
Autumn is also a great time to visit the park as you can enjoy the display of vibrant colors as the leaves turn shades of yellow and red. There are also various themed events and Halloween celebrations to enjoy, as well as the cooling temperatures.
VERDICT: One of the best times to visit is in the early spring, during “Tulipmania” when you can see the park’s million tulips in full bloom. Mid to late autumn is also a great time to visit when you can enjoy the range of fiery colors and various themed events. Additionally, the gardens tend to attract crowds on the weekends and public holidays, so, if you wish to avoid the crowds, visit the garden during the week.
Events at Parco Sigurtà
The park is always buzzing with events to commemorate and celebrate occasions such as Children's Day or Halloween.
- Tribute to Women: On 7-8 March, women enter for free
- Tulipmania: The blooming period of more than a million tulips is in March and April
- Artist Saturday: Art from 30+ artists is displayed in the park on two Saturdays in March
- Easter Egg Hunt: A search for easter eggs hidden in the gardens in April.
- Tulipanintrucco & Rosatrucco: Artists of the Italian Body Painting Festival paint the faces of visitors on two weekends in April and May
- Buskers Park: Street artists put on entertaining and surprising shows on the last Sunday in May.
- Spring Race: An annual race where you can either run or walk through the summer blooms.
- Nature and Health: Sessions dedicated to wellness with yoga, pilates, gymnastics, and more in June and July
- Wild Goose Chase: Over 100 art installations made from recycled materials form an unusual game from June - September
- Sheep Shearing: Shearers at the park’s educational farm will remove the fleece of 20 sheep to prepare them for the summer heat in early June.
- Children's Day: A day in June filled with shows, games, and entertainment for young visitors.
- Mille Miglia: A car race featuring over four hundred vintage cars passes through the park on 15 June
- Stars of the Opera: Famous opera singers perform on one night in August.
- Magical World of Cosplay: Two days dedicated to cosplay from 3-4 September.
- Journey Through Time: A special event dedicated to the 1800s, with period carriages, music, and historical costumes.
- Children's Day: An event featuring a range of shows and games for children on 9 October.
- Autumn Artist Saturday: Two more Saturdays in October when the paintings of the park are displayed in the park, and online.
- Halloween: A day full of events and themed activities set against the autumn-colored trees on 30 October.
- Halloween Run: The park’s annual run on 6 November, with three routes ranging from 2 to 10 km.
Frequently Asked Questions About Parco Sigurtà Timings
A. Parco Giardino Sigurtà is open from 6 March 2022 until 13 November 2022. From April to September, it is open every day from 9 AM - 7 PM (last admission at 6 PM). In the months of March, October, and November closing is at 6 PM (last admission at 5 PM).
Yes, Gardaland is open every day during the months of June to September and December to May. The park is closed during October and November except a few days during Halloween and Oktoberfest.
A. Parco Sigurtà is open to visitors every day from mid-March to mid-November.
A. Parco Sigurtà is closed to visitors during the winter months, from mid-November to mid-March of the following year.
A. A typical visit to Parco Sigurtà would take you at least 2-3 hours as there are plenty of attractions to cover.
A. The garden is exceptionally beautiful during all its seasons, however, if you’re looking to avoid the crowds, it is best to visit on a weekday.
A. The restaurants at the park are open during the functional hours of the park. While some eateries might be closed for certain seasons, at least one eatery within the park will be open at all times.
A. Yes, the park is open on public holidays.
A. The park tends to get crowded on weekends and public holidays.